Dr. Angelie Zamora, Dr. Thomas Grant and Dr. Rebecca Kim go the extra mile to maintain high standards of infection control and sterilization at Smiles Family Dental. As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have implemented additional protocols to ensure our office is a safe and healthy environment. These additional safety measures went into effect in March 2020 and include:
- IQAir HealthPro HyperHEPA filtration system — This air filtration system works with 99.5% total system efficiency to remove harmful ultrafine particles (including particles 10 times smaller than a virus!) to make our office a safe environment and promote your health.
- Extraoral dental suction systems — This system removes droplets and aerosols effectively, highly reducing the risk of infection and keeping the air in our office clean. It also prevents aerosols from traveling outside the operatory.
- Daily screenings and temperature checks for our staff
- Pre-appointment screenings for all our patients
- Mobile check-in process — This minimizes the building occupancy and helps maintain social distancing requirements.
- In-office laundry for staff uniforms
- Additional PPE for all staff members
- Frequent disinfection of all surfaces in our office
For more information about our safety measures and to schedule a consultation with our experienced dentists, call us today at 972-444-9337.