As one might expect when dealing with advanced orthodontic treatment like the Invisalign clear aligners, it can be an involved process. Many dental practices see these involved consultations as a means to add an extra charge to your bill. But not at Smiles Family Dental!
Our dentists, Dr. Angelie Zamora and Dr. Rebecca Kim, and team believe your consultation for Invisalign® clear aligners in Irving, Texas. should be free, allowing you to determine whether this treatment is right for you without any added costs or obligations factoring into the decision. Contact us at 972-444-9337 to schedule your consultation.
What To Expect During Your Invisalign Treatment Consultation
Like every dental health procedure available at Smiles Family Dental, we want this consultation to be as thorough as possible. We want to make sure we can craft a personalized treatment plan just for you.
This means we will be asking questions about your oral health care and your expectations about this particular treatment. And, of course, our talented dental professionals will be happy to answer any of your questions as well!
The Invisalign Smile Assessment
After an in-depth discussion with your dental professional, the next step in the Invisalign process is the Smile Assessment (sometimes called the “smile analysis”). This process will involve taking plenty of photos, X-rays and digital images of your face and mouth.
Using these images as a reference point, our talented dental team can determine how to optimize your Invisalign treatment.
Depending on the condition of your dental health, we may use one or more of the following to get an accurate model of your mouth:
- X-Rays: Digital X-rays allow us to see the state of your jawbone as well as the roots of your teeth. Depending on your needs, these X-rays can include panoramic, cephalometric or full-mouth images.
- Bite Registration: This provides an accurate measurement and record of your bite. It is a straightforward process involving specialized paste that is applied to your teeth before you bite into an accompanying dental material.
- Dental Impressions: Similar to bite registration, this is a necessary process where you bite down onto provided dental putty. This leaves an impression of your teeth that will be used to make your set of aligners.
- 3D Digital Smile Scan: We spare no expense when it comes to providing the most accurate treatments possible. This is why we can provide 3D imaging of your smile with the use of our in-house iTero Element scanner!
Once completing this analysis, we will confirm the following details with pinpoint accuracy:
- What teeth issues, jaw misalignment problems or other orthodontic troubles exist.
- What the health ramifications will be of not going through with corrective treatment.
- How Invisalign treatment will affect the cosmetics of your smile.
- Whether or not Invisalign clear aligners are the best treatment option available to you.
- The average timeframe and number of office visits you would need for this treatment.
The Creation of Your Personalized Treatment Plan
With the help of these digital images combined with specialized computer programs, we can begin the next step in the consultation and create a personalized treatment plan before your very eyes!
You will see the step-by-step benefits of the Invisalign treatment on our computer screen, showing you how each customized tray will gently shift your teeth and help give you the smile you have always wanted.
Discussing the Physical Aspects of Invisalign Clear Aligners
Once you have seen how the Invisalign treatment will help properly align even the most troublesome teeth, we move on to the actual care of the Invisalign clear aligners. During this discussion, one of our dedicated dental professionals will explain how long your particular treatment will take, as well as the responsibilities necessary to keep your trays hygienic and effective.
The Financial Options Available for Your Treatment Plan
The final step of this free Invisalign consultation process will be the cost. We will be able to offer you a comprehensive cost-assessment while answering any questions you might have about payment options. We can even discuss setting up dental saving plans during the same consultation.
Why Wait? Contact Our Office and Schedule Your FREE Invisalign Consultation Today!
Thanks to the committed and compassionate dental health professionals at Smiles Family Dental, you can count on us to provide a personalized treatment plan for Invisalign clear aligners at no cost to you!
There is no need to wait any longer for your straightest, brightest smile — simply contact our office or schedule your free consultation online today!